How can you help?
$2 buys a small set of coloured pencils for a child for a year.
$5 buys 2 Khmer books for the library.
$7 provides transportation for a class to swimming lessons or health checks.
$10 supplies photocopying for a class for a term.
Would you like to become involved in our project?
There are many ways you may help us.
- Monetary donations would be greatly appreciated.
- Career Students’ Programme – Stage 1 (see Education Support Fund page).
- Donations of books for the library, particularly early readers.
- Resources for the classrooms are always welcome, coloured pencils, educational jigsaws.
- Volunteering your time to teach various skills you may have to particular sections of the community is another option.
- Once accommodation for volunteers has been built we are hoping to include longer term volunteer teachers into our school programmes.
- Another helpful way would be a monthly donation to help cover operating costs and resources for the various skills training programmes.
We are not affiliated with any political or religious organizations. All funds will be used entirely for the project. We do not employ consultants or pay commissions of any kind.